December is full of social events. From business dinners to family and friends celebration of Christmas and the New Years Eve. It’s a lot of opportunities to get dressed up and shine. You can wear red or gold, sequences or metallic, reindeer in all forms and shape, Christmas tree earrings, glitter nails. Everything is allowed.
So with all the events in the weather outside might be frightful, but your winter wardrobe doesn’t have to be. A chill in the air means cozy layers, sweaters galore, and plaid everything.Upcoming weeks, here are a few of my favorite Styling Tips to See You Through the Month of December.
1. Add Some Fun with Accessories A metallic boot is always a fun and unexpected way to make a casual outfit feel festive. The next time you’re heading out dressed in jeans and a neutral-toned sweater, finish it off with a bold red boot.
2. Keep It Cozy, but Cool For Christmas morning, opt for a cashmere sweater and leather leggings with a cool stripe. That way, you can lounge in comfort, but still, take some cute selfies looking stylish.
3. Good Boots Will Take You Anywhere For an off-duty look that’s still super polished, reach for a pair of cropped jeans to flaunt statement boots in a seasonal hue.
4.Play with Proportions So much of styling is about proportions. Try pairing a minidress with thigh-high boots – it will create the illusion of super long legs, and you’ll reveal just the right amount of skin.
5. Tied up with a bow. Nothing adds sweetness to heavy metals quite like a bow.
6.Beanie, baby. One winter accessory that I love in particular has to be a warm beanie. With so many colors to choose from, there’s truly one for every winter ensemble.
7. Dress for a festive fête. Holidays mean plenty of parties to attend. If you’re not in the mood to slink into a cocktail dress, a top and tulle skirt combination should do the trick.
8. Keep it classic. If you’re more of an investment shopping kind of gal, always opt for classic styles and color palettes.